Call for Papers
XXVI International Student, Postgraduate and Young Scientists
Conference “Lomonosov – 2019”. Combo Session in Management
April 8 – 12th 2019
Lomonosov Moscow State University Business School
Deadline: February 25th 2019
You are cordially invited to submit your abstracts of papers for presentation consideration at the XXVI Lomonosov Conference – Session Management. The conference will take place on April 9th 2019 at Lomonosov MSU Business School, 1-52 Leninskie Gory, Moscow, Russia.
The conference aims to bring together young researchers from all over the world. Participants will find opportunities for presenting new research, exchanging information, and discussing current issues. We invite researches to showcase their work at a combo session “Management”. Practice-oriented research which may have practical value for companies and entrepreneurs are highly encouraged.
Topics and Keywords
Suggested topics under the overarching session general theme include, but are not limited to:
– human behavior in management and organizational processes;
– company project management;
– organizational culture and changes;
– human resources management;
– leadership and ethics;
– company`s strategy development;
– company financial management;
– assessment of innovative projects;
– innovation management and entrepreneurship
– business strategy development in digital economics;
– venture business;
– project management;
– company`s strategy marketing development;
– new product launch: marketing, strategy development, advertising;
– entrepreneurship and new business creation ;
– social entrepreneurship;
– corporate social responsibility;
– supply chain management;
– practical solution of actual problems in Russian and international companies.
Conference languages are Russian and English.
Authors are invited to submit their abstracts in the MS Word format no later than February 25, 2019. For submission, please visit our web-site at https://lomonosov-msu.ru/eng/event/5500/
No submission fee is required. All the paper will be referred through a blind review process. General inquiries regarding the call for papers should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
All accepted abstracts will be published electronically in the Lomonosov Conference Program and Abstract Book (with an ISBN number). It will be distributed to all conference participants at the conference via CD. After the conference MSUBS will consider the opportunity for participant’s papers to be published in the MSUBS’ journal.
Daria Denisova firstname.lastname@example.org
Margarita Senyushkina email@example.com