The Master programme at Lomonosov MSUBS was launched in 2001.
We offer our students two master programmes:
- Master in International Business and Strategy (delivered in English)
- Master in IT Management
Master in International Business and Strategy:
- The distinctive characteristics of the master’s programme are:
- Flexible delivery mode, which enables students to combine study and work (evening and Saturday classes);
- International student and faculty bodies;
- Significant contribution from corporate partners, which ensures the inclusion of the latest innovations and changes in the business world in the curriculum and courses;
- Student research and consulting projects;
- Personal-development curriculum component, which is realised through management and leadership training, and opportunities to apply these skills in the implementation of the individual research project that is undertaken for the master’s thesis;
- An opportunity to receive an additional certificate in commercial real-estate management from an international leader in real-estate management, Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL);
- Integration of computer-stimulated business games as well as interactive and reflective teaching methods into the study process; and
- Dual degree provided through the School’s cooperation with the School of Management at the University of St. Andrews (Scotland).
Master in IT Management:
The uniqueness of a recently developed Master in IT Management programme is in its fundamental reference to the competencies and requirements stipulated in the “Professional Standard for IT Manager”. The programme’s graduates receive not only a degree of Moscow State University but also a certificate confirming the compliance of the graduates’ professional competences with the requirements of the professional standards. The certificate will be issued by an official certification body, consisting of representatives of the professional community only. Thus graduates’ knowledge and skills will be confirmed by an independent expert assessment, which ensures a high level of employers’ recognition of the resulting master in IT management qualification.